- This event has passed.
Accounting: The Language of Business
5 May @ 5:15 pm - 8:00 pm
Like language, Accounting continues to change and develop. And as the language of business, Accounting remains crucial for its future.
If you are a student considering a major in Accounting, a teacher, parent or from industry, we invite you to join us for a panel discussion where students, academics, professionals and industry experts discuss why accounting education remains an essential part of every business student’s skill set, now, and for the future.
The panel discussion will be interactive and we will be inviting questions from the audience using Slido. Download the App to ask a question before the event #ATLB21
Following the panel discussion, there will be refreshments provided and an opportunity to network with industry leaders.
– Savali Kolone, Group Finance Manager at Metlifecare
– Nishaa Senarath-Dassanayake, Student Representative at Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
– Martin Ma, Professional Teaching Fellow, Accounting and Finance at The University of Auckland Business School
– Gopal Tarakad, Consultant – Data and Analytics at BDO
– Shailan Patel, Education Manager NZ at MYOB