- This event has passed.
Experience QRC Tai Tokerau!
26 April, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 27 April, 2022 @ 5:00 pm$50 – $150
If you have students who are interested in the tourism and hospitality industry but would like to experience what it’s all about before they decide, let them know about our up coming Experience QRC events happening in the April, July and October school holidays. One night & Two days of jam-packed activities in Paihia where they can experience QRC first-hand and learn why our college and the tourism industry are so great.*
– Find out about QRC’s internationally recognised Diploma in Hospitality and Level 4 Tourism/Hospitality Certificates and internship opportunities.
– Tour our QRC campus, meet the staff, talk to students and join in with classroom and social activities.
– Learn about the different career options available within the tourism and hospitality industry.
– Visit our halls of residence – QRC lodge
– Visit leading hotel and tourism operations with behind the scenes access and hear from respected industry professionals.
*$50 per student – includes: transport, accommodation, activities and food.
**$150 per student – includes: flights, transport, accommodation, activities and food: email sharmanM@qrc.ac.nz to see if you are eligible for flights