- This event has passed.
How to Support US College Applicants
2 August @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pmFree
Supporting an academically focused student to apply to a top US college is no small task.The college application journey can be a complex process. In this professional development hour for school career advisors, Crimson Global Academy’s University Counsellor, Bob Fan will cover key insights and strategies that will equip you with the knowledge and tools to strengthen your students’ college applications.
This online event will cover:
– Academic profiles of recent admits to top US colleges
– The role of the SAT, APs or uni courses
– Inputting NCEA / IB results into the Common App
– How to write a compelling school profile and recommendation letters
– Resources for students / parents to conduct their own research