Kaiārahi Workshop – East Cate
9 September @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
This year’s workshop focuses on the upcoming Ministry of Education and TEC initiatives.
- The Career Education and Guidance guidelines that replace the 2009 edition.
- Progress on the TEC Careers system strategy, MOE Vocational education award and Tahatū (the new Careers NZ platform)
- Looking at the National Education Learning Priorities, breaking them down and looking what we need to do to implement Objective 4 – Future of Learning and Work
- Looking at how we can support subject teachers and integrate “Careers in Curriculum”
- Review of new resources and tools
Venue information to be confirmed