Available to all CATE Members
Career Education resources are housed in the Members Resources section of this website. Apply for access using the link above.
Included in this section are resources for Careers Advisors to assist students develop their career management competencies – self-awareness, exploring opportunities, deciding and acting and transition.
Downloadable resources supporting these competencies include:
- Year 9 -13 level programme resources
- Resources that assist Māori and Pacifika in their career journey
- Term Task Calendar for Career Advisors
- Gateway and vocational pathway teaching resources
- Training Organisation updates – university, polytechnics and other training providers
- Parent Education
Registration applications will be reviewed and current members of CATE Aotearoa NZ will be granted access to the member resource hub. As soon as membership is confirmed you will receive an email granting access to the resources.
Not yet a CATE Member? Join here.
Already registered for access? Log In below.
File types in the Member Resource section include: