- President Pānui September 2021
- President Pānui June 2021
- President Pānui March 2021
- President Pānui November AGM 2020
- President Pānui September 2020
- President Pānui June 2020
- President Pānui April 2020
- President Pānui March 2020
- President Pānui December AGM 2019
- President Pānui September 2019
- President Pānui June 2019
CATE NZ President (2017-2021)
Sacred Heart Girls’ College, New Plymouth
The president role and responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership to the Association through the National Executive and the Executive Officers.
- Ensure the efficient organisation of the Association is run in such a way that the purpose outlined in the Constitution is progressed each year.
- Set dates and location of the Executive Officers’ meetings and AGM.
- Facilitate/Chair National Executive meetings, Executive Officers’ meetings and the AGM.
- Ensure core issues facing the Association are addressed, presented and followed up on.
- Manage and oversee the interface between the Association and the public/professional liaison agencies.
- Act as the principal representative and official spokesperson of the Association to promote its goals, objectives and activities.
- Working with the members of the National Executive and the Association to set purpose and vision for the year and to ensure they are met.
Warwick is always interested to hear from members of CATE.
- Kaiārahi Newsletter October 2021
- Kaiārahi Newsletter September 2021
- Kaiārahi Newsletter August 2021
- Kaiārahi Newsletter July 2021
- Kaiārahi Newsletter June 2021
- Kaiārahi Newsletter May 2021
- Kaiārahi Newsletter April 2021
- Kaiārahi Newsletter March 2021
- Kaiārahi Newsletter February 2021
- Kaiārahi Newsletter January 2021
- Kaiārahi Newsletter November 2020
- Kaiārahi Newsletter October 2020
- Kaiārahi Newsletter September 2020
- Kaiārahi Newsletter August 2020
- Kaiārahi Newsletter July 2020
- Kaiārahi Newsletter June 2020
- Kaiārahi Newsletter May 2020
- Kaiārahi Newsletter April 2020
- Kaiarahi Newsletter March 2020
- Kaiarahi Newsletter February 2020
- Kaiarahi Newsletter January 2020
- Kaiarahi Newsletter December 2019
Leigh Gray from Nelson College is our newly appointed Kaiārahi. A seconded position of up to 2 years to deliver the KPI's of the Networks of Expertise.
This role and the Networks of Expertise aim to:
- Identify PLD topics & opportunities and design and deliver workshops / webinars that address these.
- Provide up to date best practice subject information and research to teachers that supports national curriculum guidelines.
- Provide advice and guidance around pedagogy, curriculum and assessment through face-to-face meetings or by email and phone.
- Manage the CATE NZ website updating members on current research and development in career education and developing resources for practitioners.
Please feel free to contact Leigh if you have any queries or would like assistance in your role.